Election & Voter Registration Information
General Election: November 6, 2018 - Polls open from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Election Night Results will be posted on the Floyd County Auditor's Facebook page as results come in. Unofficial results for combined precincts will be posted on Facebook and this web page. Results can also be found on the Iowa Secretary of State's website.
Absentee voting in-person and by mail
A voter may vote in-person at the County Auditor's office during regular office hours Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. until 4:30 p.m., from October 8 until November 5. A voter may also request an absentee ballot be mailed to them. The last day for the Auditor's office to mail out an absentee ballot is Saturday, October 27 at 5 p.m.
Additional Office Hours:
- Saturday, October 27, 8 a.m. until 5 p.m.
- Friday, November 2 until 5 p.m.
- Saturday, November 3, 9 a.m. until 5 p.m.
- Monday, November 5 until 5 p.m.
- City of Charles City - CC1 (Courthouse)
- City of Charles City - CC2 (Messiah Lutheran Church)
- City of Charles City - CC3 (Trinity United Methodist Church)
- Cities of Floyd and Colwell
- City of Marble Rock
- City of Nashua
- City of Rockford
- Cities of Nora Springs and Rudd
- Cedar Township
- Floyd Township
- Niles Township
- Pleasant Grove Township
- Riverton Township
- Rock Grove Township
- Rockford Township
- Rudd Township
- Scott Township
- St. Charles Township
- Ulster Township
- Union Township
- 2018 Primary Election - Official Results
- 2018 Special Law Enforcement Center & Courthouse Updates Results - May 1, 2018.pdf
- 2017 City Election - Official Results
- 2017 School Election-Official Results
- 2016 General Election Official Results-Rudd-Rockford-Marble Rock School Board Vacancy
- 2016 General Election Official Results
- 2016 Primary Election-Official Results
- 2016 Special Charles City Community School District Election - April 5, 2016
- 2015 City Election - Nov 3, 2015
- 2015 School Election - Sept 8, 2015
- 2014 General Eleciton - Official Results
- 2014 Primary Election-OfficialResults
- 2013 City Election
- 2013 Official School Results (PDF)
- 2013 Special Election Results (PDF)
- 2012 General Election Official Results
Are you a registered voter in Iowa?
To register to vote, complete a Voter Registration Form and provide it to the county auditor's office in the county you reside.
Click here to learn more about Electronic Voter Registration.
if you have been convicted of a felony and are unsure if your rights have been restored to vote, visit the Office of the Governor of Iowa website. You will find restoration of citizens rights to vote and hold public office.
Not sure where you vote? Find your precinct/polling place on the maps below or click here.
Want to check the status of an Absentee Ballot Request? Track Your Absentee Ballot Visit the Iowa Secretary of State's website and click on "Elections" for more information such as military or overseas civilian voting, candidate filing requirements, state-wide election results, and much more.
Floyd County Local Chair: William Baresel, (641) 228-4500, email@example.com
Iowa Democrats: http://iowademocrats.org/
Floyd County Local Chair: Charles Thomson, (847) 456-1911
Republican Party of Iowa: https://www.iowagop.org/
State Central Committee: Joseph Howe, (515) 314-5809
Libertarian Party of Iowa: https://lpia.org/