Board of Health / Advisory Board Minutes for September 11,2006
Members present: Pat McDonnell, Barb Dr. Lisa Kapler, Joyce Russell, Dick Nelson. Barb Quam.
Others Present: Jeff Sherman, Pat Zwanziger.
Meeting called to order by Board Chair Pat McDonnell at
Agenda Approved – Motion by Quam, Second by Dr Kapler- Motion Carried
Minutes approved- Motion by Nelson, Second by Russell- Motion Carried
Pat Zwanziger –Home Health/ Comm. Nursing Report.
- Motion to accept the modifications of Local Public Health Services by Quam and seconded by Dr. Kapler- Motion carried.
- All the nursing positions have been filled for FCPH/HHC
- Elderdrige Area on aging funding would be the full amount that FCBH/HHC had requested earlier. Instead of cutting by the 75%.
- FCPH/HHC had a Medicare Audit on 8/17/06. They had some of the same deficiencies as in the past. The audits will be done three years in a row because the department is still new to the county.
- Home Care Aide Appreciation Day is Wednesday the 13th at Rockford.
- Budget for 2005-2006 Summary came in under budget.
- FCPH/HHC will apply to provide case management services for the elderly waiver. They will also apply to be a provider of home delivered meals.
- Review of quarterly chart audits and review of client satisfaction survey for 2005-2006 for FCPH/HHC.
- The Board did an annual agency evaluation.
Have used 12% of 2006-2007 Budget todate.
1. Jeff Sherman did an insp. of the property in Marble Rock on July 14th and found very unsanitary conditions and sings of rodents, he will re-inspect on September 22 to see if things have changed.
No old Business
Next meeting will be November 6th 2006
Meeting adjourned at