Sportsman License:  Hunting

Hunting and fishing license, fur harvester license, lifetime fishing and hunting license and habitat fees for citizens over 65, and various special season license are sold at the Recorder's office. This office can also issue non-resident license.

If you were born after Jan. 1, 1967 you must satisfactorily complete a hunter education course in order to obtain a hunting license.

For information regarding hunting licenses:

You must show proof of residency. The Iowa Department of Natural Resources requires either an Iowa driver's license, an Iowa DNR number, or a Social Security Number.


2010, The Schneider Corporation  -  Website designed and maintained by The Schneider Corporation