Election & Voter Registration Information
General Election - November 3, 2020
Absentee Voting by Mail
Per State Law, Absentee Ballot Requests cannot be received in the Auditor’s office until July 6, 2020. If a voter wishes to vote by mail in the General Election, this form must be received in our office no later than 5 p.m. on Saturday, October 24, 2020. Absentee ballots will be mailed starting Monday, October 5, 2020, which is the earliest date allowed by law.
In-Person Absentee Voting
In-person absentee voting will begin in the Auditor’s office on Monday, October 5, 2020. Our office continues to closely monitor the situation around in-person voting due to COVID-19 and will update this page with any changes.
Polls will open Election Day from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Pending the status of COVID-19, there may be the potential of having fewer than usual polling locations to help ensure the safety of our precinct election works and voters. The Auditor’s office will work with the Iowa Secretary of State’s office to determine what changes will be needed and how to best implement those changes.
NOTE: The Cedar Valley Transportation Center will be closed for this election ONLY. Voters will vote at the Floyd County Courthouse, Assembly Room, Ground Floor. The Marble Rock library will also be closed for this election ONLY. Voters will vote at the Rockford Community Center.
Messiah Lutheran Church
Trinity United Methodist Church
Official Election Results
- 2020 Primary Election Official Results
- 2018 General Election Official Results
- 2018 Primary Election - Official Results
- 2016 General Election Official Results
- 2016 Primary Election-Official Results
- 2014 General Eleciton - Official Results
- 2014 Primary Election-OfficialResults
- 2012 General Election Official Results
- 2012 Primary Election Results
- 2010 General Election - Official Results
- 2010 Primary Election - Official Results
- 2008 General Election Resullts
- 2008 Primary Election Official Results
- 2006 General Election Results
- 2006 Primary Election Results
- 2nd Tier Canvass-2019-11-05 School Official Results
- 1st Tier Canvass-2019-11-05 City/School Official Results
- 2017 City Election - Official Results
- 2017 School Election-Official Results
- 2015 City Election - Nov 3, 2015
- 2015 School Election - Sept 8, 2015
- 2013 City Election
- 2013 Official School Results (PDF)
- 2011 City Election - Official Results
- 2011 School Election - Official Results
- 2005 City Election - Official Results
- 2020-03-03 NIACC Special Election
- 2018-05-01 Special Election Results (Law Enforcement Center-Courthouse Updates)
- 2016 Special Charles City Community School District Election - April 5, 2016
- 2016 General Election Official Results-Rudd-Rockford-Marble Rock School Board Vacancy
- 2019-11-05 Hospital Public Measure
Are you a registered voter in Iowa?
To register to vote, complete a Voter Registration Form and provide it to the county auditor's office in the county you reside.
Click here to learn more about Electronic Voter Registration.
if you have been convicted of a felony and are unsure if your rights have been restored to vote, visit the Office of the Governor of Iowa website. You will find restoration of citizens rights to vote and hold public office.
Not sure where you vote? Find your precinct/polling place on the maps below or click here.
Floyd County Local Chair: William Baresel
(641) 228-4500, email@example.com
Iowa Democrats: http://iowademocrats.org/
Floyd County Local Chair: Julius Bryant
(641) 330-8013, firstname.lastname@example.org
Republican Party of Iowa: https://www.iowagop.org/