To preserve, protect, & enhance Floyd County's natural resources for the use & benefit of the public.
- Acquire and manage our natural resources for outdoor recreational uses.
- To identify, preserve & enhance sufficient natural habitats in Floyd County to ensure the survival of native plants and animals.
- Partner with other conservation organizations, both public and private.
- Provide comprehensive environmental education programming.
- Preserve both scenic & historic sites.
- Be a resource in matters of conservation and natural resources.
- Serve all citizens of Floyd County.